I wish to say how wonderful the staff are and the prices for a 4 or 5 star are
excellent. I stayed nearby. I enjoyed visiting often.
Mr. Khim Sokhim who is bartender at Lemon Grass makes the best James
Bond Shake and not Stir Martini.
I wish you had a just a destination category to comment on.
Sihanoukville is not looked after by the government like Siam Reap and P.P.
Bad electricity problems along with lots of trash everywhere because locals do not
want to pay to have trash picked up so they just dump it anywhere.
Koh Kong was my last stop and they have 24 hour electricity from Thailand.
Cafe Laurant and Fat Sam's restaurants are great.
First time to comment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville