Stayed here a night during a short business trip. The room was a rather typical casual resort hotel room that had its own balcony. the main reception area was airy and open. Breakfast was a fine spread. Had the pleasure of attending a small happy hour reception hosted by the American-born New Yorker General Manager, He's apparently done a great job upgrading the place, to include a fine restaurant on the resort's property. Excellent hors appetizers from the new restaurant were great little food ambassadors of this slightly more upscale, on the beach option. For me, the beach was the best -- clean, plenty of chairs in the sun or shade, and wonderful warm water. I am considering a return for a vacation! Well worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville