The location of the hotel is magnificent. It has a large beautiful park. His large, white, private beach allows you to enjoy the sea in peace. The service is good but not 5 star. The hotel has two restaurants, one is a buffet, the other in the end of the beach offers good food in a romantic atmosphere. Only critical point are the rooms in the annex outside the main hotel, these are sad and far from the beach. However it's the best choice in Sihanoukville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville