We stayed at the Sokha Beach resort and their sister property at Sokha Angkor during a family trip in July this year (2 small kids and 2 adults). We were very happy with the place and the attention we received. We also loved the beach, very clean and quiet (but then we were there during the off-season). The stand-out moment was when we booked a car to take us to Phnom Penh to catch our flight. They took one look at our luggage and upgraded us to a van free of charge! Great place and very family friendly..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville