I've stayed at this beach resort before and know it well. Much to my pleasant surprise, it has gotten better. My poolside club room suite was appointed with everything any business or leisure traveler could hope for. Excellent value for money!
I spent two nights here and really enjoyed sitting on the white sand beach, swimming in the pool and dining/drinking outdoors on the newly re-built Deck.
The management deserves to be commended for having well trained, English speaking staff. Free transportation into the city center was a nice bonus.
I live in Siem Reap, Cambodia and with the new Cambodia Angkor Air flights to Sihanoukville, I hope to become a regular visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville