A good place to relax after the temples of Angkor and the tuk-tuks of Phnom Penh, and there isn’t much incentive to leave it, for the attractions of Sihanoukville town are pretty much zero, and the hill station of Bokor is almost three hours’ drive away. The restaurant just off the lobby is a bit ho-hum, but if you eat at the Lemon Grass restaurant down on the beach (or at The Deck tapas bar which is effectively part of it) you will do better, and get a free ride there in a golf cart into the bargain. Spa good; cheesy live music in the lobby in the evenings bad. The service is a bit patchy, but the fries at the poolside bar are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville