Our stayed here was terrible. This hotel made us wait 2 hours for the check in... despite the extra time we found a trashbag on the balcony with shrimp on it. They charged us for the extra bed we never got... Wi-Fi did not work... pool towel are a pieces of rag when available... the pick up service for the new building was always delayed... they alway have silly excuses for not giving a service on time. The installation are nice but the place is not clean... the beach is nice and clean but rooms are not keep to good standars. If you travel with kids they will not care, but if you can avoid this overprice hotel, there are nice bungalow options in other places. Everything here is overprice, go out to town and get everything 100% below what you will pay here. Never will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville