“Must do activity ”

Ultimate Flyboard Experience
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

So fun. Easy to get the hang of. And amazing people working there. They will guide you and make the experience perfect for your level.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

It was a fabulous experience, I never expected to fly and guess what... i did finally. This Flybord is a must do if you by pass Sihanoukville.

The owner Florian and Jonathan are really professional and friendly. My friends and I had a really good time. We will definitively do it again if the opportunity occurs! The price is really interresting in comparison with other water sports. Worth it!

2  Thank Noura B
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was super exciting to try this new fly board activity and I have not been disappointed a single second, this was really sensational! This can be experienced by anyone, no need to be very fit, just a good balance is good enough to have a lot of fun on the board; and the staff in all cases will take good care of you! Just enjoyed!!!

1  Thank Marie-Charlotte_R71
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Situated in otres beach (palm beach where minigolf and windsurfing are ect - when you arrive right). I had a really nice day experiencing the flyboard. Flo and jonatan were very friendly and had a good heart. They speak english french and kambodian fluently. I think chinese also.... We were talking and laughing together even after my session. For 100 bucks half an hour of flyboard and a video but it was a little longer. Just perfect. The price may be high but its cheaper than on other places of the world with a nice beach in background. Bonne chance mes amis. vincent

3  Thank Vincent R
Reviewed January 23, 2014

i tried this out while down the beach one day, and it was one of the best experiences in our whole trip! I done like heights, I'm not a fan of the water or speed but this was such a great experience. Run by two brothers, they took me through all the H&S at a good pace to put me at ease but not bore me.

Within 10 minutes in the water I was flying high! I wished I had of went back the second day to do it again so I could try out being a Dolphin!

Great experience and run by a very friendly duo. Highly recommended.