“What a great new experience”

Ultimate Flyboard Experience
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was super exciting to try this new fly board activity and I have not been disappointed a single second, this was really sensational! This can be experienced by anyone, no need to be very fit, just a good balance is good enough to have a lot of fun on the board; and the staff in all cases will take good care of you! Just enjoyed!!!

1  Thank Marie-Charlotte_R71
"instructor"
"pace"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Situated in otres beach (palm beach where minigolf and windsurfing are ect - when you arrive right). I had a really nice day experiencing the flyboard. Flo and jonatan were very friendly and had a good heart. They speak english french and kambodian fluently. I think chinese also.... We were talking and laughing together even after my session. For 100 bucks half an hour of flyboard and a video but it was a little longer. Just perfect. The price may be high but its cheaper than on other places of the world with a nice beach in background. Bonne chance mes amis. vincent

3  Thank Vincent R
Reviewed January 23, 2014

i tried this out while down the beach one day, and it was one of the best experiences in our whole trip! I done like heights, I'm not a fan of the water or speed but this was such a great experience. Run by two brothers, they took me through all the H&S at a good pace to put me at ease but not bore me.

Within 10 minutes in the water I was flying high! I wished I had of went back the second day to do it again so I could try out being a Dolphin!

Great experience and run by a very friendly duo. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We saw this for the first time this year in the sea off Jersey UK and were intrigued. When we saw it was possible to have a go from Queenco Palmbeach we were there! My partner took a 15 minute session and after a briefing on the beach, donned a wetsuit and was off. He was flying above the water on his first attempt. He thought it was very good fun, and enjoyed the experience very much - what a novel idea. We also paid for a video of the session and was emailed a link to two good quality MP4 files

2  Thank anne_parker
See more reviews
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

When I came across this on trip advisor I knew I had to give it a go, despite being pretty uncoordinated when it comes to any form of water sport etc! (I'm 31 female).

The office was Signposted from when you first arrive to otres beach, very easy to find. The guys keep a whiteboard for bookings so if you can't get a go immediately, you shouldn't have to wait too long, on the day I visited there were just a cpl of people booked in for 15 mins. After a chat with the guys, I chose the 30 mins but was worried I wouldn't enjoy it and they were happy for me to call it at 15mins if I wanted to. Note: the 30 is great, when you start getting the hang of it you'll want the time to play longer!

I was given a helmet and life jacket and talked through the experience. The jet ski driver is in constant contact and you can chat whenever you want with him. Very reassuring. I swallowed a lot of salt water and needed some time out every now and then and he had no problems with that.

The first time you get up is amazing! When you realise you're in the air its an unbelievable feeling. And as you get higher you just want to keep going! I didn't try with turns, I was enjoying just balancing and staying up for as long as I could before I fell down again.

I highly recommend this experience, its a great story to take home, not something you can do everywhere that's for sure.

1  Thank JacJac82