“Perfect”

Ranked #23 of 74 Hotels in Sihanoukville
South West England, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was by far the best hotel we stayed in cambodia situated very close to the beach but never heard noise from bars or restaurants. We booked a suit room which was very tastefully furnished, large with ocean facing balcony. The bathroom was great with a separate bath and walk in shower I could not find one fault,t with this hotel the pool was great and even though in the centre of the hotel warm enough and I don't do cold. All staff were very polite and friendly but CHET CHENDA receptionist was particularly good, she proudly showed us around the hotel with a lovely time, we wish her well. Breakfast was great with home made bread and the usual selection of western and Asian food. We enjoyed a chat with mr Charles A Bain General manager who had lived in London. My husband is mad on motor bikes so they had things in common. He misses most from uk pg tips tea and kippers. I will take him some pg when we next return but I think I,ll have to give the killers a miss. What a great end to our cambodia adventure.

Room Tip: We had a room with a balcony it's worth the extra
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 1236Holidaysaregreat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Korean first
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed March 2, 2014

All thing is perfect, except 1 thing: same breakfast when I stayed at there 4 days. So cute and beautiful with style design. Big room, and comfortable. The pool is so nice too. We had read book and relaxed or only to looked from our room. My bf loves this hotel and me too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Trieuvy
Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My Booking.com voucher was for a Deluxe Double Room. I didn't have a sofa or city views as stated on the description, but never mind. In fact my room looked on to some waste ground at the back which had a nice selection of cats to admire! I could not use the refrigerator or safe on arrival but that was soon fixed - well done. The loo made some strange and loud noises on occasions which at first was rather frightening, but one got used to it! I guess the plumbing was not quite up to scratch. All that being said, I was quite satisfied with my 3 nights at this hotel. The pool was fine provided one took care. Breakfasts were great but only served from 7am which meant I couldn't have one on my last morning. The staff did their best to look after one notwithstanding their rather limited ability to converse in English.

Room Tip: If you are a cat lover go for a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank irobertson14
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had a lovely experience staying here. We paid for a double room however we were upgraded to a suite with a kitchenette and dining area as well as a lovely bathroom. The staff were very friendly. We didn't have a view of the ocean however the view of the swimming pool was nice. The rooms were very state of the art- great, quiet air-conditioning and facilities. Can't think of anything that we would have changed. Definitely recommend staying here, good value for money and will definitely make you feel like you're on holidays. Excellent location, amongst the hustle and bustle of Sihanoukville however, still very nice and quiet at nice. Highly recommend. Only negative- food at the restaurant was relatively average for the price. There are a lot nicer restaurants next door at a more reasonable price. Great to have breakfast included, it was a good buffet breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed in this hotel from February 19th to 23rd and booked it through Agoda.com - my cost included breakfast.

The hotel is well located on Serendipity Road - near the pier to get the ferry to Koh Rong, Bamboo Island, snorkeling tours etc. and some good restaurants nearby. In addition it's literally behind Serendipity Beach which has all the night life. The hotel only opened in late 2013 and is one of the newer ones in town.

The rooms are huge with a big flat screen TV with many English language channels and free Wifi access in the room and around the hotel. The breakfast buffet is excellent with lots of choice and an omlette station and is served near the pool area which is lovely.

The staff were friendly and courteous and helped me confirm my bus pick up from Giant Ibis.

I thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Sihanoukville.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the poolside - it's much nicer than the view of the garbage strewn lot...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Illawarra
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights & found the staff to be both friendly & helpful and the room clean & comfortable. There`s a large centrally located pool and is located a short walk to the beach (& bars).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

If u r searching place for silence, long sandy beaches, that is not your hotels.
Really nice, clean hotel, in 100m from the coast. In central place of all party's. Europe breakfast, with pool.
I wish I will come back next year

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends