“Nice Place For A Drink”
Review of PURE Bar Lounge & Restaurant - CLOSED

PURE Bar Lounge & Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: PURE is a splendid white house on the hill of Serendipity district. On the ground floor, a design bar and a large terrace for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The first floor offers the best view on the bay and the islands. For your convenience, a Car park to the rear of the building. Come and enjoy the intense life of Sihanoukville with us.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went there couple times, I like the atmosphere, it's a really nice venue for a drink with friends. Didn't try the food.

1  Thank Flo3000

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We ate dinner last week at this wonderful place in Sihanoukville, it is clearly one of the top if not the one top restaurant of the city. Very nice modern setting, large couches and a huge screen where fun videos are played (it was extreme sports when we were there). Very friendly staff and good food. Excellent vegetarian dishes too. Would return with pleasure.

1  Thank MarjorieH644
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place tries too hard to be trendy. The decor is all white--even the pool table is white. Only had drinks here so cannot comment on quality of food. However, I did peek at the menu and wasn't overly impressed. I did order a cosmopolitan (one of the least offensive/sweet drinks on the list). Drinkable but not very good.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

we ate here with friends & we all had a lovely meal, the restaurant is very clean & the staff are brilliant, our friends left to much money & the lady came over and said you have left too much which we thought was really good of her, would eat there again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have to say that I was a bit taken aback by the overall "cheap" backpackers' vibe that seems to permeate everything in Sihanoukville. There are a few exceptions, of course, but generally restaurants offer the same kind of menu and bland food.

I stumbled upon Pure by accident when I followed a sign to the North Face boutique and decided to give it a try for the dinner the following day. Unlike most places around the Serendipity area, Pure emanates style and flair. The pristine white décor and the nice furniture, the clean, modern look, the nice lounge music playing in the background all imbue this place with an elegance that you'll find nowhere else in Sihanoukville.

My fear was that it would be much more expensive than the competition. So at first I decided to go for a couple of drinks and after glimpsing the menu decide whether or not to have dinner there. I was pleasantly surprised that it's not that much more expensive than elsewhere around town. Most main dishes were perhaps a dollar more than at other quality restaurants, so I decided to have dinner at Pure.

The service was attentive and professional. I went for a Greek salad, the pork fillet brochettes, a piece of chocolate cake for dessert, and two beers to wash it all down, all for about 18$. So all in all, given that everything was delicious, the presentation beautiful, the portion generous, and the restaurant more trendy than anywhere else I've seen in Sihanoukville, this was a pretty affordable dinner by any standards. The same meal in New York City, Miami, Paris, or Sydney would have cost me 4 or 5 times that amount!

Hence, if you want to take it up a notch and have a meal, or just drinks, in a chic and beautiful environment, Pure is definitely the place to go!

3  Thank Pat5150