“A Most Excellent Adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cambodia Expeditions

Cambodia Expeditions
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Most Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Myself and a friend (both of whom have extensive on-road but rather less off-road experience) spent a week with the Cambodia Expeditions team over New Years 2014. I can not rate them more highly, even when compared against the bigger companies (we've previously done a trip with Enduro India). From the very start Zeman and his team offered a very personalised experience (itinerary planning, accommodation choices etc) to ensure that we would live the adventure we had planned in our imaginations.

The route encompassed different terrains and landscapes (sand,ruts, rocks, on bike river crossings, ferry river crossings, ricketey old bridges, virgin forest, waterfalls etc) and trod the delicate balance between easy riding and the more challenging phases where we pushed our skills to the limits (and in my case sometimes failed). In such cases one of the team was at my shoulder within minutes to either give me some pointers ("more throttle - no clutch whatsoever!!!" was a favourite) or to pick me up, give the bike a lump of sugar and send us on our way again. If you want to see videos of the terrain MCN Motorcycle Magazine have a number of Youtube clips of the routes which certainly helped us to decide to take on the Cambodian countryside.

Would definitely recommend this company to my friends (indeed have already done so) for both experienced offroad and not so experienced riders. Go on - you know you want to.....

Visited January 2014