“Great Food and really great prices!”

The Spaghetti House
Ranked #94 of 359 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is just a little shop and an Italian guy that makes great Italian food. The portions a big, everything is fresh and the prices are ridiculously cheap. We had the bruchetta, a salad and lasagna and shared between 2 people. The owner is nice but not overly friendly, but he more than makes up for it when the food comes.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We arrived here to see a small place but had a big appetite as always. Must eat here after reading the reviews. The pasta was Al dente and the sauce was authentic. Was so impressed I didn't speak the entire meal. I don't understand how it was only $2. This is real impressive Italian food cooked by a friendly Italian owner. Will eat here most days of the week if I lived here.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Such a nice owner with really good spaghetti!!

I had a brushetta, big salad, spaghetti carbonara with french bread and a coffee, for only 4,5 USD.

Thanks! We enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have lived in Sihanoukville for more than a year and, loving Italian food, I have tried every Italian restaurant in town. Prior to leaving the states, I spent 20 years in New York city. You could imagine my surprise when I found an Italian restaurant in this town that serves food equal to what I would find in “Little Italy” in New York.

The Lasagna and Pasta are perfect. Stephano uses all fresh ingredients and since he comes from Bologna, he knows how to make sauces that don't overpower the food.

I have tried everything on his menu and have never been disappointed by either the food or his reasonable prices. The Spaghetti House is a must for anyone visiting Sihanoukville

2  Thank Jman1115
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Really small place with few tables a bit hard to find but completly worth it ! Big platte of spaghetti ( 6 or 7 different kind ) made by the italian owner . Really cool guy and the meal and the drink together wont be more than 5 $ !