“U have to try this restaurant!!”

The Spaghetti House
Ranked #47 of 379 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

If you like Italian food and a great bargain then this is the place to be...$4 set menu which includes either a meat dish/pasta dish, with bruchetta, salad and expresso coffee, when u can't finish Stephano packs the rest up for you to enjoy later at home, I can never finish my plate as its so HUGE!! And delicious....Stephano is the perfect host and very entertaining!! My husband and I have been there many times...the meat dishes are really superb and cost an amazing $2.50....beat that!!!! All I can say is that u must try this place

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to the Spaghetti House based on the Tripadvisor reviews and the fact we love Italian food. We were not disappointed. I think the fact that the restaurant was full of Italian ex pats speaks for the food itself (we were the only Brits in there). The owner is friendly and genuine, recommending dishes he thinks you might like. It almost feels more like you are going to someone's house for dinner, rather than a restaurant, but we really liked that. The gnocci was fresh and tasty, and as others have mentioned, four bucks for more food than you could possibly eat in the set menu- what more could you want?

1  Thank cvn85
Reviewed December 6, 2012

While travelling in SE Asia we came to the conclusion not to take or give any advice regarding travel, as everyone has their own likes and dislikes. But I'm glad we listened to TA advice and visited The Spaghetti House.

First of all the Stefano is a very generous and affable host, who clearly loves producing real italian food at great prices.

Secondly, the set menu for $4 ? Bruschetta, Pasta, Salad, Watermelon and Coffee ( plus warm bread rolls ?? ) Aside from the incredible value , we loved the food because it was cooked with passion, it tasted just amazing.

In fact, I doubt there will be many places in the world where you could get a tasty set menu at such great value.

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Awesome food ! $4 for bruscheta, large salad, pasta dish and coffee unbelievable value !! I'm here for 2 more weeks, plenty more meals here !!

1  Thank Craboo1972
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Though not a pasta fan the lasagne special at $3.50 was superb and excellenty value. The bowl of salad at $1 was good value and the cold meats plate at $2.50 was very good and wine is also cheap. The host is helpful and the dishes above were very good.

1  Thank rickuk56