“so called boutique hotel ...”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of OC Boutique Hotel

Ranked #27 of 72 Hotels in Sihanoukville
Hong Kong, China
“so called boutique hotel ...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

A so called boutique hotel that has nothing to do with a charming hotel and looks more like a love hotel !

Very disappointing experience ! noisy and dirty room with low end fixtures and badly maintained.

Very poor management as well ! Absolutely to be avoided !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Phen M, General Manager at OC Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Fab 68

I'm manager from OC Boutique Hotel, I’m very happy that you was choosing OC Boutique Hotel, Sihanouk Ville for Your Holiday and I’m very happy to get your comment and Thank you very much to you and I’m Appreciate to except to approved with my hotel and my service.

OC Boutique Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

The place is new & keen to please but like most Cambodian places, the staff don't really have a clue about hospitality management or are given any autonomy to make their own decisions. Don't go to the restaurant if you're in a hurry. Dinner too nearly 2 hrs when we had hungry kids to feed.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Sam NNZ

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Chic, modern hotel still with builders in our pool side room when we arrived. Room half finished & very flimsy lock on the glass door leading directly to the pool. When I raised concerns with the staff & requested to change rooms I was dismissed promptly. Large gaps in the door resulted in waking up covered in cockroaches.
The pool was huge, clean & lovely. Unfortunately other guests & their kids swam/played in the pool/hall all night in full view of the staff who did nothing to enforce their own pool & noise policies.
This hotel has great potential but is far from reaching it at the moment.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Goabroadnow

OC Boutique Hotel

Travelers are raving about these Sihanoukville hotels

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We was at this hotel from 16 to 17 November. We and our kids liked everything in this hotel. Most importantly a beautiful large swimming pool, the largest in Sihanoukville, with children's area, a waterfall, and a great night lightining. Many relax areas with interesting design. Staff is very friendly, all smiles and help to cope with any problems. We had a deluxe room overlooking the pool. This is a large, bright room with balcony. My wife liked the bath and rain shower. Great breakfast, the children liked local fruit. 4-star international hotel, but the service is 5 star. We recommend this hotel, will come back here with our friends.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms better. At the evening you can see illumination of the pool. its fantastic.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Vadim P

Caloundra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place is amazing!

If your looking for a nice, clean and central place, then i reccomed the OC.

A little dearer than most (about $50 per night - so still incredibly cheap) , but worth it if your looking to relax and escape from the hussle and bussle.
When we stayed they were still finishing construstion which was noisy during the day, but at least they didnt start until about 8am. Breakky was great too!

Pool has submerged day beds that were a treat!

about 500m to Serindipity Beach.

Room Tip: Quieter Cleaner and new complex
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple