“Lovely pool everything else poor”
Review of OC Boutique Hotel

Ranked #29 of 74 Hotels in Sihanoukville
“Lovely pool everything else poor”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Chic, modern hotel still with builders in our pool side room when we arrived. Room half finished & very flimsy lock on the glass door leading directly to the pool. When I raised concerns with the staff & requested to change rooms I was dismissed promptly. Large gaps in the door resulted in waking up covered in cockroaches.
The pool was huge, clean & lovely. Unfortunately other guests & their kids swam/played in the pool/hall all night in full view of the staff who did nothing to enforce their own pool & noise policies.
This hotel has great potential but is far from reaching it at the moment.

• Stayed November 2012
Phen M, General Manager at OC Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Goabroadnow

I'm manager from OC Boutique Hotel, I’m very happy that you was choosing OC Boutique Hotel, Sihanouk Ville for Your Holiday and I’m very happy to get your comment and Thank you very much to you and I’m Appreciate to except to approved with my hotel and my service.

OC Boutique Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We was at this hotel from 16 to 17 November. We and our kids liked everything in this hotel. Most importantly a beautiful large swimming pool, the largest in Sihanoukville, with children's area, a waterfall, and a great night lightining. Many relax areas with interesting design. Staff is very friendly, all smiles and help to cope with any problems. We had a deluxe room overlooking the pool. This is a large, bright room with balcony. My wife liked the bath and rain shower. Great breakfast, the children liked local fruit. 4-star international hotel, but the service is 5 star. We recommend this hotel, will come back here with our friends.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms better. At the evening you can see illumination of the pool. its fantastic.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Vadim P

Caloundra, Australia
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place is amazing!

If your looking for a nice, clean and central place, then i reccomed the OC.

A little dearer than most (about $50 per night - so still incredibly cheap) , but worth it if your looking to relax and escape from the hussle and bussle.
When we stayed they were still finishing construstion which was noisy during the day, but at least they didnt start until about 8am. Breakky was great too!

Pool has submerged day beds that were a treat!

about 500m to Serindipity Beach.

Room Tip: Quieter Cleaner and new complex
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sean B
Dear Sean B

OC Boutique Hotel
Travelers also viewed these Sihanoukville hotels
Coolabah Hotel
Holiday Villa Nataya Sihanoukville
Golden Sand Hotel
Golden Sand Hotel
#51 of 74 in Sihanoukville

Been to OC Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about OC Boutique Hotel

Property: OC Boutique Hotel
Address: Street 23 Tola, Sangkat 4 | Ocheuteal Beach, Sihanoukville 00855, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Sihanoukville Province > Sihanoukville
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #29 of 74 Hotels in Sihanoukville
Hotel Class:3.5 star — OC Boutique Hotel 3.5*
OC Boutique Hotel has 100 stylish designed guestrooms and suites. Our hotel interiors, rooms and suites are graced with a distinctive and contemporary style which successfully blends Khmer culture with understated elegance and fashion. OC has a private beach at Otres Beach (OC Beach Club). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your OC Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.