“Boutique coffee experience”
Review of The Barista Cafe - CLOSED

The Barista Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer Hot coffee, Ice coffee, Frappe, Smoothie, Italian soda, Fresh juice, Fruit shake, Hot and Ice tea, pastries and breakfast will coming soon.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I live in a big city where it is no problem to find a high quality cup of coffee but on my travels through Cambodia,this necessity proved difficult to satisfy as the Asians are not really coffee lovers but this changed on my first trip to the Barista,they serve an incredible cup of coffee and the owner who has trained for 12 months before opening this cafe is very knowledegable and friendly,they also serve European food which is great when you are in a rush for some quick tasty eating,i became addicted to the quiche and the coconut cookies while i was there,both are homemade and delicious and the fact that they have a decent high speed internet connection meant i eat a little bit more than i should have while surfing the net but it became a home away from home before i hit the beach.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This cafe serves fantastic coffee and is a must if you are in Sihanoukville. We were here or 4 days and only discovered this gem on day 3. If you love coffee this is the place to go. Best coffee since arriving in Cambodia. The owner and staff are also lovely.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

good prices next to my hotel ad great iced coffee,all the expats use this place so they cant all be wrong,guy that owns has good english and will tell you best spots in town

TheBaristaCafe, Owner at The Barista Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear my value customer,

Thank you so much for drop us a recommend. Your recommendation is help us to improve. We hope to have chance to serve you the best coffee once again when you are here.

With my best regards,

The Barista Cafe,

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The reviews for this place were so good and it was 1min walk from our hotel that we went here for lunch. We misunderstood previous reviews saying their menu was large, thinking they served food too. It is only their coffee menu that is large! I have a sweet tooth but my vanilla latte was far too sweet to drink and barely even warm. Excellent service and the coffee menu is extensive but I was disappointed with my experience.

Dear my value customer,

Thank you so much for drop us a commend. I can say it is my first experience to face with complaint about our product quality from customer since this small coffee shop running for more then 5 months. Your recommendation is strongly help us to improve a better quality, price and services. One more time, i'm really appreciate for you recommendation, we will try our best to avoid any mistake and satisfy our customers as much as we can.

With my warm regards,

The Barista Cafe,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

i use to dring my coffe in Barista cafe every day,and i never get desapointed.great coffe,great stuff,great owner!!!

Dear my value customer,

Thank you so much for drop us a recommendation. We will keep work hard to satisfy every customers. We do hope to have chance to serve you best coffee once you are here.

With my warm regards,