“Awesome hands, new technique”

Seeing Hands Massage
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome hands, new technique”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Having had many massages all over the world, I can say that this place is worth a visit by any traveler. This is not an oily rub down but a dry pressure point style of whole body massage. Their technique is more a combo of craniosacral and Tibetan acupressure. Left feeling relaxed and energized. Go there!

3 Thank Ks2857

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Do not miss it”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

One of the best massage i ever had!!! Pity i found this place almost at the end of our stay in Sihanoukville. So i was there only 2 times. But will go there as many times as possible in next time.

Visited December 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I went today and I had one of the best massage I ever had. And I do often go!
I think the person with the bad experience did not go to Ekareachstr. There is another Seeing hands close to this one so don't take the wrong one.
I took one hour but it was so exactly how I like it, that I made a new booking the day after tomorrow for 2 hours.
The gentleman next to me fell asleep and was snoring, haha.
Its all clean and you weare a cute thin blue pajamas meanwhile the massage, so no offence for prude people. It is very cheap, so you can go every day if you like. $6 /hour.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank TorretjedeCorse
Fremantle, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“I always support the blind, but”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I always support the needy and the disadvantaged everywhere I go. But this massage was the worst I have ever had. No strength or effort and I was about to leave early ! I sense a bit of corruption from the rich owner and felt the establishment wasn't what it appeared to be ! Got to watch Cambodia for this !

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Prefer to support the blind massage where I can”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent value for money and you are helping those less fortunate than yourself. Easily found in one of the main streets of Sihanoukville coming from the Lions roundabout heading back into town on the righthand side.

Visited April 2012