“Gilligan's Ireland has the best food in Sihanoukville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gilligan's Ireland - CLOSED

Gilligan's Ireland
Cuisines: Irish, American, European, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Gilligan's Ireland is a Irish Bar & Restaurant on Serindipity Beach Road in Sihanoukville Cambodia.We serve home cooked Irish, International & Cambodian food. We serve Draft Angkor Beer & Carlsberg which is brewed locally. We also stock many other brands of beer soft drinks etc. Our selection of Irish Whiskey is growing fast and we have a extensive stock of spirits Draft Beer is $1. We show many sports live on our TV. So when you are in Sihanoukville drop in for a drink, food or both.You will always get a warm welcome in Gilligan's Ireland
Kampot Province, Cambodia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gilligan's Ireland has the best food in Sihanoukville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stumbled upon Gilligan's by chance & decided to go in for some Irish food. The food was delicious, we had the most amazing roast chicken dinner.

The atmosphere was brilliant & the owner Conor was fantastic. Having mentioned my friend's birthday the next day he organised balloons & cake to celebrate!

Conor is an amazing owner & his generosity is very evident when local kids come in to visit him as well as customers.

We ate in a few restaurants in Sihanoukville & Gilligan's was by far the best.

We'll definitely be back Conor!!
Denise & Donna

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Denikens

“Great hearthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Home away from home food. Cottage pie like I'd make in my own kitchen and the chilli con carne was excellent too. Good beer too

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Paulafitz
Sæbøvik
“Our waterhole.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I like it here. Nice people and good atmosfere. Cold beer and warm meals.
I recomend the cottage pie and Irish stew. The best I have tasted in SEA. Gilligan's ended up as our regulare water hole as well, we met the same gang as last time and made some new friends.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank HeidiSH
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Been to G.I twice now. First visit the food was amazing and the beer cold, but on the second I was very disappointed in the so called 'big breakfast' as it fell behind others on offer in the town; one sausage and one slice of bacon does not constitute a 'big' breakfast imo. I will be back for other dishes but will choose elsewhere for my breakfasts

Visited August 2013
1 Thank IainDonnelly
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Good simple western food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Give them a go. We ate here for dinner one nice and thought the food was excellent. We had prawn scampie and Irish stew. Your first impressions of the restaurant may be put off when you approach it, but ignore your gut instinct. The food will not disappoint.

• Visited August 2013