“Tasty Indian food served with a smile”
Review of Jee boom bar restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jee boom bar restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a restaurant serving Indian food and Singaporean food established in april 2012. The chef/owner has worked in various fine dining restaurants in Singapore. We have a range of Curry's to kebabs. We are constantly changing menu to surprise our customers. We cook dishes off the menu on special request like vegans.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Me and my wife very much enjoyed eating at Jee Boom. We were told by friends about "The Wall of Flame", eat their hottest meal and you get to write your name on the wall. Both of us like hot food and were up for the challenge. Both curries although hot enough to make us sweat and cry were still very tasty, we completed the challenge and had a good night. We came back again to try more from the menu.
The owners were a lovely couple and very attentive. The food took a little longer than usual, but it definitely was worth the wait. We will be back!

2  Thank Rebojones
Jeeboombar, Owner at Jee boom bar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you sir for your reviews. Am really very happy that you enjoyed your hot curry. We are currently striving to be serving the hottest curry in sihanoukville. My wife, staff and I are very happy you enjoyed the food we had to offer. Sorry for the delay of food coming out. We serve our food fresh and I am the only one cooking. But glad you said its worth the wait. Nevertheless we will strive to serve our food faster and more efficiently.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I am Indian and live in Sihanokville with my parents. My mum's a great cook, but sometimes we want to eat out. Finally there is a restaurant doing great indian/asian food. We have eaten at Jee Boom 3 times now, also had take out. The food is great, service superb, the hosts Indu and Sajee, will do all they can to make sure your meal is exsactly as you want it. I wish them luck....but i dont think they need it !

1  Thank EmeraldTurtle

Thank you for your review. Am really happy you liked our food. Me and my wife are glad that you find it as good as your mum's which is a major compliment. We will strive to work harder and come out with better dishes everyday.

See you again for a rewarding dining experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food here is great, loved the chicken satays and curries. The couple that run/own this restaurant are really lovely and the service is good too!!! When we go back to Sihanoukville in March we will certainly be going back for dinner again.

1  Thank holidaymadAU
Jeeboombar, Owner at Jee boom bar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for your review. Me and my wife are glad you enjoyed the food and service. We are looking to see you guys again in march.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Really kindly people, speaks english, very good food, delicious meals, you mustn't forget to stop here before leve sihanoukville.

Jeeboombar, Owner at Jee boom bar restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Thank you guys for your comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your food. I really appreciate you writing. See you here soon.