“Good price comfortable stay”
Review of Bao Mai Resort

Bao Mai Resort
Ranked #36 of 76 Hotels in Sihanoukville
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel just update to standard hotel in 3 years go i stay this hotel no swimming pool . This time I'm so happy the room new and clean look to the pool . The is friendly good breakfast .
I would recommend this hotel for traveler to stay because location close to the beach

Room Tip: Room good side and comfortable stay
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank andrew b

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have a good time with my family at Seaside Hotel. That is a good locatio. Parking so big the staff very friendly. We have room pool view on the first floor the room so clean, the price is good. We love that room. Anyway it near Ochhoeteal beach you just spend only 2 mn. We are recomment to all of to stay there it a good location.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank alexsunnex
Reviewed October 10, 2013

In general, I satisfied my stay here. The hotel is located in the good location which is only steps away from the famous O Chheu Teal Beach. The room in new building is nice and spacious. The staffs were friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend others to stay here during trip to Sihanoukville

Room Tip: Deluxe room is a good choice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sokhorn
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel a lots of Chang the room new and clean ,nice pool location very close to the Bech and reasonably price the friendly staff and free wifi .i would recommend this hotel and come back again soon

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank LimHeng
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was a bit unsure staying here after reading some of the reviews but luckily it proved to be wrong, the hotel is great, the staff are friendly and gave drinks on arrival, the room was spacious, clean and the bed was comfy.
Location is ideal it's a couple of minutes walk across the road to the beach and a number of reasonably priced bars and restaurants. There is a spa on the parade of shops across the road where I had an amazing back massage and it was only a couple of dollars for a tuk tuk to one of the nicer slightly quieter and cleaner beaches. All in all had a great stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank amyloui89
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Seems to be a few mixed reviews on this hotel?????. I certainly had no issues and thoroughly enjoyed my 2 nights at the Seaside Hotel. Location is outstanding with all the beach attractions at your front door. Unbelievable value at the local restaurants and bars. As for the room.....mine was a huge double, very clean, we'll maintained and presented. The staff were excellent and friendly. There is a bt of renovation work underway, though nothing that caused interference. I stayed in room 312. Would stay again!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Reefraider
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I'm glad I didn't read any of the other reviews of this hotel before staying here. My experience was that it was a brilliant hotel stay for the price.
I walked in off the street, was quoted $25 including breakfast, I returned an hour later with my luggage and they upgraded my room. I stayed 4 days.
The hotel has a big clean well maintained pool, breakfast was better than average and my room was large modern and clean, it had good wifi, and the location is excellent, 150 metres to the beach.
I experienced none of the problems referred to by other reviewers. There is some building work going on but it didn't start until well after 9am, the work areas were screened and the noise did not intrude to make my stay unpleasant.
As nearby guest houses are charging $15 to $20 for basic accommodation with no breakfast, spend the extra $5 to $10 and enjoy the pool, breakfast and a far better standard of accommodation.....its a no brainer.
The hotel is not 5 star, although with the rebuilding going on it might make it, for me at $25 this was a brilliant bargain so hence it gets 5 stars.....I was staying nearby, I walked in on a whim and found this hotel at the price and the facilities on offer it was an absolute gem.
As I mentioned this hotel has had some very ordinary reviews, but during my stay there I found it difficult to fault.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo