“Average”

Manoha
Ranked #16 of 338 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: French, European, Asian, Cambodian, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Average Cambodian food. The beef was chewy - but this is quite a common problem. Definitely had better, but also had worse. The staff were pleasant very polite and the food was quick.

• Polish first
Denmark
“One of the best meals I have ever had for under 10 USD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

When we sat down at this place I thought: "This was a mistake, we should have found a better place".

There is absolutely nothing there that suggests the quality of the food they make. The open kitchen is in the back, there is a metal roof that makes a lot of noise when it rains hard and a couple of pot smoking older French dead beats were sitting across from us.

But they moved these guys very quickly in order to arrange some tables so that our group of 5 could be accommodated. The waiter was extremely service oriented, smiling and spoke very good English.

I had Chicken Breast with Kampot Pepper sauce with salad. I wanted to see what the Kampot pepper was all about and this dish was a perfect explanation.

The chicken breast was cooked well, maybe just a little dryer than I would have preferred it, but better overcooked than undercooked in this part of the world. The Kampot pepper sauce is what made the real difference though. It really had a lot of bite and was a very different taste sensation from other pepper sauces I have had. Taste it and leave in your mouth for 10 seconds and then wait 10 seconds. Excellent. The salad was fresh and crispy.

Another member of our group had the Pineapple with rice, chicken and coconut (cooked in the pineapple). It has a Cambodian name I forget. It was delicious.

For desert I had Bananas Flambee in Brandy. It was fantastic.

So, including a beer, my total bill for the main course, desert and drink came to 7.5 USD. A meal of this quality at this price is nothing sort of incredible.

The total bill for 5 people, 5 main courses, 5 deserts and 5 drinks came to 43 USD. This was a steal.

I am going to put 5 stars for this place because of the new taste sensation I experienced with the Kampot Pepper sauce, the excellent desert and the ultra low price. And the perfect service. I must say that some of the other dishes were more in the 4 star level, but not the ones I got.

I dont give out many 5 star ratings. Manoha is a place you must visit if you are in Sihanoukville.

• Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Not bad.. But I wouldn't rave about it...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant from the reviews on trip advisor. Third best in this area apparently. To be fair I might be a hash critic. Everywhere in Cambodia seems to use 8 garlic cloves on every dish so ordering the garlic bread, there was no surprise there was massive chunks..tasty enough. My friend had the frogs legs (French) for entree - he said they were nice. Decent serve and he ate the lot.i had the carbonara & mixed salad... Carbonara wasn't fab but not bad for where we are in the world, likewise with mixed salad. my friend had the cheese burger with the lot...that looked good. He said it was too!
Chef came out to meet us in the beginning and the end which was nice.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went there with a few friends whist staying on Serendipity Beach. The food was absolutely delicious! Good selection of food at a great price. Would recommend to anyone staying in Sihanoukville.

• Visited July 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“A good little find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Service is lovely, smiley and prompt! The menu offers a wide range of food and was very tasty with decent portion sizes.

• Visited August 2013