“The extra mile service!”

Relax Massage and Beauty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Relax we offer a full range of professional western style treatments in clean and tranquil surroundings. We have no telephones, no talking and no EXTRAS (Sexual services). All our products are natural and our staff are retrained regularly to keep the same professional quality. We have recently open a hair salon next door and have trained the staff in eye lash tinting, eye brow tinting, Gel nail tips and gel nail polish. We are open from 10.00am until 9.00pm.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The extra mile service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I chose Relax because it was well represented. We went in for foot & leg massage. My daughter began to get stomach cramps and became unwell. Relax masseuse lay my daughter down and began massaging her. Two held her hand, one rubbed her head, another her feet and another her tummy. They did this for 15 minutes! My daughter recovered and had a full body massage. I had my massage and decided to have an express facial. Bliss, brilliant massage & service, good & firm with gentleness & rhythm. Thank you Relax! By the way they did not charge my daughter for the 15 min massage by their 5 staff but of course we gave them a generous tip!!
Relax by name & by nature.

chacha199918, Owner at Relax Massage and Beauty, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I am very pleased that the girls looked after your daughter so well and she was able to feel better.
Chantel

Austin, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Happy hour?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Yes! They have happy hor prices at a spa! I'm in!
The price was dirt cheap and the staff were well trained and very friendly. Great massage in a Very relaxing atmosphere!
Good location!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank AUSfoodie49
Portland, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Got a special while there in low season $5 for 45 minutes neck, back and shoulders. Best massage I've had in or out of the USA! Very pampered and relaxed upon leaving. Go!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CoraBrooke
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Healthiest Addiction in Sihanouk Ville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

In beach town where there's little to do but drink, there needs to be a small retreat where one can recover from the repercussions of that lifestyle. I've had to create a line in my budget for Relax's massages and facials because I come here whenever I have a headache, a stressful day at work, or just a free moment on a Sunday.

The girls are pretty consistent so it doesn't matter too much which one you see, but there are definitely some with harder touches that can really work out kinks. Plus, the Khmer massage is perfect if your body is sore and you need a really good stretch. There's a fan directly on you the entire time, even making it a little chilly if it's a rainy day.

The facials are pricey by SE Asian standards (but a steal to Westerners), and they make a noticeable difference in skin clarity. A friend of mine said she's seen the products sold in Switzerland and that they're very good quality, which becomes very apparent when they massage and paint them on and you feel the different textures and temperatures. My favorite is the aloe vera facial because a sunburned face is a very common ailment in Sin-Ville.

After about a month, I finally mustered up the courage and trust to get a wax here. Please note that very, very few places in this country that would be suitable for waxing novices. If you're a tourist, I don't recommend this being your first time. If you're an expat, suck it up. You'll get used to it. This method of hair removal in any country ranks just below “burn off with fire” on the pain scale. The only real difference here is you don't get much of a warning for when or how much they're going to pull off at a time, so there's no chance to brace yourself. My only request would be to raise the price by a few dollars and provide aloe or oil after it's over to help sooth the skin and remove the excess wax. Though, one improvement over the western world is that the wax seems to only stick to the hair, so it doesn't turn your skin, for want of a better term, raw.

The girls are really sweet, but incredibly shy, so it took awhile for them to start staying hello to me. However, they're very professional and timely. Each process is very methodical and you'll notice each girl wears a watch to stay on schedule. In fact, I've been there so often that I can anticipate what happens next, no matter which girl I have. The owner is really kind and patient and has clearly passed along all of her knowledge and continues to provide ongoing training.

When my family was here, they stayed in Beach Road, the hotel Relax is attached to. I told them to get a massage while I finished at work, and they ended up doing an entire spa day, even setting a goal to try everything before they left. Seriously, there's much worse things in this forsaken town you could spend your money on, so I'm thrilled my guilt-free pleasure is here.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank RikkiTikki286
chacha199918, Owner at Relax Massage and Beauty, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Rikkitikki,

Thank you so much for your review of Relax massage. Its always nice when those customers that have a great experience take the time to write a review for us.

Im sure we will see you soon.

Chantel
new zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had 2 great massages here, we opted for a Full Body Jasmine Massage(1hr) $16. It was a lovely quiet atmosphere with separate curtained off cubicals and a proper massage table. The girls were lovely and we couldn't fault the service or massage.The massage was quite hard but the masseurs were very gentle. It was great to come across this place after walking out of the one our Tuk Tuk driver recommended because it was so dirty. We liked that on the bottom of their price list it stated ABSOLUTELY NO EXTRAS.

Visited July 2012