“Very good service”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good service”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Came to maybe later as we love Mexican food. I ordered an enchilada. Beautifully set out. Portion was small in my opinion. I mentioned this to the owner who change my meal and gave us complimentary drinks which was very unexpected as I feel he already did enough. He explained he welcomes people to advise if they have any differences with the food so he can change them. I was very pleased. Great service gret food! :)

1 Thank Mike_kehoe

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
“Not all american's are bad!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'f you don't believe me come and see for your self! It is rare any where in the world to be greeted with such hospitality and a feeling of true enjoyment for customer service. Any cocktail you can think of is available and the taco's are like sent from heaven! A great bar to start of at before going to the beach. It is impossible to leave the bar without being in a good mood. If the beach is not your thing, but chatting with new and friendly people over a few (or more) cocktails, Maybe Later is the place to spend your evening i Sihanoukville

Visited March 2013
1 Thank KrissiFountain
“Best Mex food in Cambodia!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am a Texan who is very picky about Mexican food. This is actually my favorite place in Cambodia to date for Mexican food. The Khmer beef melted in my mouth ( NO small feat mind you!) and the mild salsa I picked was so flavorful! My entire family of 10 were beyond satisfied. Recommend highly!

1 Thank Akemirhea
Melbourne, Australia
“Portions small”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant in a great location the staff are attentive the burritos are tasty but the portions are very small for the price

Visited January 2013
1 Thank hs1959
Philadelphia
“small portions and overpriced, food just okay”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was drawn in by the fancy menu and hip atmosphere. But for the prices, the food and portions just were not up to par with so many other offerings in Sihaoukville. Good if you're truly craving Mexican, otherwise avoid. Not open for lunch. Bar is overpriced as well.

• Visited January 2013