“Nice little Mexican place.”
Review of Maybe Later

Maybe Later
Ranked #16 of 351 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Small menu but wonderful food and great atmosphere. Rambo!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm from Texas and love my TEX-MEX. After 2 weeks in Cambodia, I was craving some mexican food so decided to give Maybe Later a try. The owner, Casey, was very friendly along with his staff, who were all from the States. They had killer margaritas. The food was decent, we had burritos, nachos, and quesadillas. If you're wanting a mexican fix, I say give it a go but don't expect to be fulfilled. It's not Tex-Mex but it's up there for being in Cambodia. Kudos to Casey for being brave enough to serve Mexican outside of the USA =)

1  Thank narypena
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Maybe Later is located on your right about halfway down Serendipity Road as you walk towards the pier. It first caught my eye one recent rainy season night. Two things impressed me: 1) It was the only place on the road that had customers and 2) Everyone looked happy. The following evening, I stopped in for a meal and tried their nachos. They were hands-down the best nachos I've had since I lived in California. Part of the reason, I learned, is because they import their corn chips from that state. Crisp, not too oily and with just the right amount of salt, they are what make otherwise good nachos great.

The other thing I like about Maybe Later is the friendly staff. Unlike most bartenders in Sihanoukville, the bartender, Mike, not only didn't act like he didn't want to know me, he is a really friendly, interesting guy. Maybe Later may cater to younger backpackers, but it doesn't have that "backpackers only" feel to it.

I'd give Maybe Later 5 stars except for the Rambo Room. I'd give it 5 stars anyway, but the Rambo in the toilet, while amusing to us, offends Cambodian sensibilities. They take photographs seriously. Besides, I like Sylvester Stallone. I would have preferred seeing Arnie in the toilet bowl, but that's just my opinion. If you want great Mexican food and super cold beer in a relaxed, friendly environment, don't wait till later - check out Maybe Later when you're in Sihanoukville.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good late night bar run by a couple of friendly Yanks. We had a good night there and meant to go back but were thwarted because of the drinking ban imposed for the general elections taking place.

2  Thank RedMacca
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This restaurant is loated about 5 mintutes from Serendipity Beach.

We hadn't had any half decent Mexican since Hua Hin in Thailand. That meal had up left us very disappointed, so we were both surprised and delighted with the service and food at "Same Same, but Taco.

The service is friendly without being intrusive, and out of three main meals there was not one morsel left.

To sum up, I'm not a restarant T-shirt kind of guy but I made an exction for this place.

1  Thank Raymond W