Stayed in this hotel for just 3 nights after short stop over on another quieter beach in Sihanoukville so the location was great and totally different from the last hotel.
- modern hotel with fantastic deco, spacious room (double deluxe with pool view), stylish bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, big comfortable bed (can be too hard for some but it was fab to me), settee and armchair with a stool in sitting area, large balcony with wooden chairs n table;
-great wifi through out the hotel;
-location- in the middle of lively and buzzing street with good bars, restaurants, shops, mini mart and local beach 2min from hotel (you will find in your room a handbag with beach towels and also extra towels if you are using swimming pool facilities);
- pool size! Huge and clean;
- surprisingly quiet and peaceful considering busy location and really relaxing in the evenings if you fancy stay-in on your balcony for a change;
- house keeping- fresh bedding each night, sparkly clean through out and refilled with bits on regular basis; great job ladies;
- nice massive staircase and lobby area offering drinks and snack at a very low price ( I will risk saying it was cheaper then in local shop );
- good English speaking staff at the front desk;
- lack of iron or any service within hotel to sort your creased cloths out which wouldn't be so bad if staff attitude and approach would be different; it was first time during months of traveling that in 4* star hotel that -firstly- doesn't provide an iron and- secondly- don't actually care or try to help the guest and come up with alternative solution; Disappointed! Local laundry places don't provide ironing so I gave outside hotel' tuk tuk boys a task to hire one for me for an hour- and it worked! Great laugh; I don't think they come across such a challenge so far;
- an excessive amount of DO NOT signs all over the place... I do understand that there are terms & regulations in place in each hotel but sticking notes in every possible area about prostitutes, drugs and human trafficking which will be reported to the police was OTT. ( in the lobby at the front desk in red capital letters was clear enough and without any illusion it's not acceptable in this hotel..... But then on the wall going to lift was the same note, in the lift, on the corridor wall approaching your room, on inside of the front door, on the wall above your bed and at the main light switch wall! Haven't been to hotel' restaurant but I wouldn't be surprised if this note would appear on the front page of your a la carte or wine selection menu);
- the building site going on next door so you are having audience 9-5 but it wasn't nothing that the hotel could do about it so just for some who is going to stay here in the next 2 months ask for very corner room unless you just book sea view- result!
- no lights on the balcony;
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Serendipity Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity Beach Hotel Sihanoukville