“A best khmer/swiss restaurant on Victory Hill.”
Review of The Look Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

The Look Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Every year when I visit S-ville I must eat at this restaurant. They have tasty food, friendly , english speaking staff and are centrally located. Cheap beer and food make it a value for money place.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I've been In S.H.V for 2 night and 3 day,, and i'm looking for the best place for dinning .. and yess i found this place !!! .. Amazing Food, Stuff Are So Friendly, and yeah There's a Pool Table !!!

I Just Love this Place !!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Nice Dinner :) I really Did Enjoy !!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The staff, atmosphere and food are all great. I've been there several times for the Pasta Carbonara and "Tutti Frutti" (Chicken in a salty mushroom sauce served on pasta or chips)

Reviewed March 7, 2012

During my 2 month stay in Sihanoukville I was eating in different restaurants but without doubt The Look Restaurant on Victory Hill has been my best experiance for lunch and dinner. What I liked about The Look was that I came there as a foreigner and I left as a friend. Food wise you need to try it to understand it but anything I had, from Fondue to Schnitzel over to Piccata Milanese was delicious. Despite travelling alone, I found it very easy to connect with other guests from The Look. My special recommandation is this great Cheese Platter with many different cheeses. As a European you like cheese and I could not get enough of that great Cheese Platter. Music is not too loud so you can enjoy your dinner and conversations with other guests. I will be back to The Look as all staff and owner have been very pleasent to deal with. Any nationality is welcome and you will even have the chance to practise all your language skills. The Look is recommanded to all visitors to Sihanoukville.

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Over the last 5 years I have come to Cambodia, I always drop by The Look for a meal or two. I have never been disappointed with the food, service and ambience of the restaurant. The variety of dishes with a Swiss influence, Western fare or Khmer food are all well prepared and taste delicious.
I have been to this restaurant with business associates, friends and family, Everyone who went there loved the place and felt quite at home and relaxed when dining there.
The Look Restaurant & Bar is by far the best restaurant on Victory Hill and I have no reservation recommending this place for fine dining, nice atmosphere and a fun relaxing night out.

1  Thank Johnnoukie