I came here after being disappointed by the Independence Hotel at the other end of the Beach. This is a nice modern low-rise hotel and a good value for the money. Rooms are large and have big floor to ceiling windows, sliding doors. The staff does not speak a lot of English and there are some Chinese tour groups that roll through, but if you want a nice oasis on a beautiful beach, this is a good choice. Rooms were $30 on weekdays and $40 on weekend nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the powdery sands of Independence Beach in Cambodia's southwest region, Holiday Palace Resort, Sihanoukville is the ultimate getaway - a timeless haven in a luxurious beachfront resort. For many years, Sihanoukville has been a popular destination for international visitors because of its secluded location, pristine coastline and hospitable service. Now, with the resort's new wing, luxury spa, swimming pool and beachside lounge, travelers have even more reason to seek refuge in the serenity and privacy of our luxurious resort. The dream-like romance continues with the resort's wide selection of accommodation options. All rooms and suites have panoramic sea views, and complimentary wi-fi is available all around the property. The luxury spa combines local techniques to create soothing massages for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Holiday Palace Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Resort And Casino
- Holiday Palace Hotel Sihanoukville