“Thebest in BBQ street.”

Ranked #62 of 359 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Out of a myriad of BBQ restaurants on what is known locally as"BBQ street" Grand Kampuchea definitely serves the best BBQ. Pork fillet for $3.50 also superb Barracuda for the same price. My khmer girlfriend loves the loc lac, but her favourite is the mixed seafood BBQ, great value at $5.50. Draught beer at 50c always goes down well. Be aware that this place is extremely popular with both Khmers and local expats and can get extremely busy, when it is, service can be patchy. All in all though, good value for good food.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

we went to this restaurant with big espectation as it was on the top of the list on trip adv. but we had to wait about an hour to get a cheap, tastless bbq, with no excuses from the waitress. It was for sure my worst experience in Cambodia.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

So many many choices around this area, from tourist-oriented bars and restaurants, to more local hangouts, to restaurants aimed at the growing wealthy locals and package tour groups. Where oh where to eat?

Well I can't quite remember why we chose here: most likely because we were haranged from the outside, its menu looked good, we could sit outside, and it was busy busy with locals.

Best decision we could have made: the amok was the best we had during our time in Cambodia. Hands down. Being served in a hollowed out green coconut just made it all the more theatrical! Definitely the only reason I would ever return to this pretty heinous city.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I gave them a $20 note for a $9.50 meal and they gave me back only $.50. I know it was a $20 because it was the only note I had with me. I explained that to them and they told me to leave angrily. A true rip off.

4  Thank travelon1948
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Fresh seafood,steaks,Ribs and chicken all cooked over a drum BBQ.Fast service,cocktails,wine and soft drinks available.Friendly staff,all meals served with Salad or Vegs,food was on table very quickly after ordering.We arrived at 6pm and place was filling fast. Very reasonable prices,a must do