Review Highlights
Go to Otres2.

Reviewed yesterday
Greg H
Adelaide, Australia
The best view and enjoyed time

Reviewed 4 days ago
susieforever
Hanoi, Vietnam

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sihanoukville
from $135.00
from $79.00
from $95.00
2,282 results
All reviews the secret garden white sand laid back tuk tuk bars and restaurants clean water clear water sun loungers low season otres cambodia serendipity paradise stretch massage hawkers guesthouses
Reviewed yesterday

Otres2 is a nice relatively clean beach by Cambodian standards. It has some nice outdoor restaurants and bars and the swimming is good. Spent 5 days there. Snookie was a great destination a few years back, but I would only go to Otres2 now as the remainder seems to be turing into a giant Chinese construction site, making getting there an hard task because of all the truckloads of building materials.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Unfortunately we were disappointed with Otres Beach .
I believe what once was a lovely beach is now dirty and polluted.
Dirty brought from the sea.
Didn’t stay long as I cannot see what all the fuss was about.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Im honest when I say I didnt feel comfortable here and couldn't wait to get out, very dirty place but we needed to go here to buy our boat ticket from "Wish You Were Here Bar" (friendly back packer place) dead facing the beach where the boat to Kactus left daily. We went on to an island called Kho Ta Kiev.....then we hit paradise....staying on that safe little friendly island made our trip to Cambodia magical, go there........Go to Kactus dont bother staying at Otris Beach

Reviewed 4 days ago

It's the only place to relax at the afternoon. We had a good time to spend here with family. People here is friendly and helpful. It's good security and take long vacation without worrying.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Otres is much cleaner and quieter than Serendipity. Me and my friend spent almost 2 hours just swimming around after getting off our island tour. The beach is slightly cleaner though Koh Rong Samloen is ideally the best spot for swimming. However, be careful of your belongings and do not stay till it's dark if you're solo traveling or only girls. The place gets slighly creepy and lonely immediately after sunset.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you venture on the beach away from the bars and restaurants it can be a little dirty in places. There is plenty of choice of where to eat we found a couple of nice one. Just try one that takes your fancy I’m sure most are ok

Reviewed 1 week ago

The beach is lovely, but you can tell its not going to be this way for much longer. Loads of building work all around. Huge piles of rubbish strewn around. There are calm patches on the beach, but be prepared for the "development"

1  Thank MrsBsTravels
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place is terrible !

We were meant to stay 4 days and cut our trip short to travel back to Phnom Penh.

Rubbish every where, no roads, heaps of construction, in the city is really dirty.

Market was terrible really dirty and not a lot of quality product. Monkey tour was just monkeys on the side of a road and the pagoda was so run down that my wife and I were the only two people in their.

Attached some photos for consideration but do your homework.

Far better off going straight out to an island or to Kep. We went out to Koh Rom Sanloem for a day snorkelling which was great. Still basic but much nicer and clean red

1  Thank Y7965NTmichaelt
Reviewed 1 week ago

Otres beach is a nice place to relax, soak in the sun, swim in the gulf of Thailand, and also work out, The beach is long and wide.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I can’t believe the reviews this place gets. I am just here for a night breaking the journey on my way to Thailand and that is quite enough. The beach is mediocre, the water ordinary, there is litter everywhere, the place looks like an abandoned building site, and it is quite frankly a dump that is going to become an even bigger dump as it expands. I would have rated it zero if I could.