“Tacky & Stale missing culture”
Review of Serendipity Beach

Serendipity Beach
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Mostly drunks surviviving on cheap alcohol & are on a $15 budget. The place is flooded with people trying to sell you anything, alot of beggers. Shame really considering the Cambodian people are truely beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We thought that Sihanoukville is a boring place to stay, but we are wrong, When we came back from
another Island we decided to stay here because I heard that the beach is just a walking distance.
I was happy and I enjoyed staying here, we ate our lunch and dinner beside the seashore. I recommend this place for relaxation and feel the fresh air.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good location just down from the "Lions". Its where "The Party Boat" is docked. Good restaurants and hotels nearby. As with all the beaches in town, there are plenty of vendors to bug you.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Really check out on the clientele before you decide where to sit, the lower the average age, the louder the music and the Khmer either like Jimmy H or they think we like him. Big advantage are the enormous lounge seats which give you more space than in other SEAsian beaches.and the locals are in general very friendly and helpful.
Good quality and price for lunch and snacks but the constant stream of mutilated beggars/mothers with baby's/masseuses and so on can be a nuisance. I choose to thank them with a friendly "no" and further ignore them. Massage/mani- and pedicure are not of a high standard and in my opinion if you give money to beggars, this breeds more beggars. Hungry kids are better helped with something to eat than with money...

1  Thank peter v
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great place for drinks & dinner, with tonnes of bars and bbq restaurants. I'd head to Otres Beach during the day though as it's quieter and cleaner.