“Simply the Best!”
Review of Scuba Nation

Scuba Nation
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Nation is the First PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Diving Centre in Cambodia. We teach from beginner to instructor levels. We are open all year round and run day trips and live-a-boards. We have the highest PADI qualified male and female staff and run our company to the highest international standards.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 26, 2014

So, my wife and I came down here with our open water certification for some fun dives. In the end she did 10 dives and I did 15 and also got my advanced open water certification. Originally, I had contacted another scuba outfit before we traveled but was not impressed with the answers I was receiving so I contacted Vicky & Gerard at Scuba Nation. Simply put, they said all the right things and I knew we had chosen the right outfit. We were not disappointed. While we were in Phnom Penh we stopped by Scuba Nation to fill out the paperwork and get fit for our gear. Then we arrived a day early in Sihanoukville and were introduced to some of our instructors. There Fab, Max and Vero were the instructors on the first liveaboard trip to Koh Tang. I believe there were four students with each instructor. Vero took us for a refresher dive as we hadn't dived in a couple years. She was amazing and made us feel at ease the whole time. I have nothing but great things to say about her and the all the staff. Everyone was amazing. The visibility was 20+ meters at Koh Tang and all our dives were great. Every dive is different from the last. Our night dive was amazing. Our next liveaboard trip went out to Koh Prins. We were really hoping to spot a whale shark but it wasn't meant to be. The visibility here was even better. Again every dive was amazing. I went by myself for the advanced as my wife visited with her family who had arrived in town. This trip had only myself for the advanced and two other fun divers. Liuxi looked after the boys while Emile, Tony, and Billy usually dived with me. I felt comfortable with the new dives and skills I was learning. Tony and Emile were great at answering all questions I had. They were great instructors. We also had Michael and Michaela lead on some of the dives on the second trip. I cannot praise the staff enough. They are all amazing and bring their own uniqueness. If I return to Cambodia I will only be contacting Scuba Nation for my diving. Everything is top notch. They didn't cut any corners anywhere and they made sure that my safety was their biggest concern. Because of that everything else was fun. Do not waste your time with anyone else. We had a blast. About the food on the boat. Every meal was great. My wife is vegan and they did a great job making her a vegan meal every time. This was some of the best food we had in Cambodia. The boat boys did all the cooking and they were great. Didn't speak any English but I made sure to thank them. Please, make sure to save some money and tip your instructor when you get back and also put some money in the jar for the boat boys. They work so hard to make sure that the trip goes as planned. Because they are mostly behind the scenes I don't think they get the credit they deserve.

17  Thank donrock777

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The staff were incredible. My husband completed his open water ticket with Fab (who was a fantastic teacher), I undertook a tune up, and we both did an overnight two day dive. This included a night dive and four other dives all over Koh Kone. All the Dive Masters (training and fully qualified) and instructors were so helpful, and the boat crew were lovely and well trained. Will be returning.
Thanks to everyone for restoring my want to continue SCUBA!!

15  Thank Jane R
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our diving experience was amazing thanks to the scuba nation team. They don't push you to take the most expensive pack but chose the pack according to your needs and your time. No rush, safety first !!
Special thanks to Veronica, our super friendly dive master who makes our diving experience a great experience. Aún muchas gracias ;-) It's a shame we couldn't dive more days with her.

Boat was nice, food was great... We would definitelly choose scuba nation again !

Cristian & Hubert

8  Thank donbakras
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I just came back last weekend for two days OWD.
Nice agent with nice dive instructor especial the Lucy.
She's really helpful for me to complete my training with safety and fun.
thank you so much!
上週剛完成兩天的open water 訓練並取得淺水執照,
風評很好的diving center和專業且和善的潛水指導員女孩。
因為她的幫忙讓整個訓練在安全和歡樂下完成,尤其是語言幫忙的部分。
真的是非常感謝!

6  Thank HillChuang
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We just came back from a overnight dive trip to Koh Tang.

We had two really friendly guides (Max and Fabrice) and did five fun dives including one night dive.

Food was really tasty, the beds comfy and we had really nice other travellers with us. Only the visibility could have been better...

Overall we had two perfect days and we would choose again Scuba Nation.

6  Thank stkn04