“Really friendly and professional dive centre.”
Review of Scuba Nation

Scuba Nation
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Nation is the First PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Diving Centre in Cambodia. We teach from beginner to instructor levels. We are open all year round and run day trips and live-a-boards. We have the highest PADI qualified male and female staff and run our company to the highest international standards.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've dived at a number of dive centres over the past few years but I think these guys were the friendliest centre I've ever used. Had a great day out on the boat diving a couple of local sites. As much food and drinks as we wanted between/before/after dives. The large hard boat was clean and well put together with all the basic facilities you need. Staff were genuinely interested in you and your experiences.
Also a very safety concious outfit with thorough dive briefings and emergency equipment on board.
I would LOVE to dive with these guys again. The only bad thing about our experience there was that we didn't have enough time to stay for another day.
Thanks guys!

in 4 reviews
"dive school"
"cuttlefish"

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I did my AOW course after having dived for a year, and having only done my OW before and Tony was really great at keeping a closer eye on me and giving me tips and pointers here and there. He (and other dive instructors like Damon) are fantastic on and off the boat. Sounds like other dive instructors have tried to work at other dive shops round Sihanoukville, but have always come crawling back. Equipment was in perfect working order. Saw a fin with a cut on it when I was getting fitted for equipment and Damon threw it out, he also packed our bags specifically so as not to damage any of the equipment which I really appreciated. Briefings were thorough and questions were always answered in detail.
Boat was bare but perfect for one night.
Current was extremely strong when diving, but it is amazing down there. Saw a bamboo shark and an amazing cuttlefish on our night dive. Recommend the underwater photography for the AOW.
Only thing I would review as 5 stars where the training dive masters diving with us, I understand that they were still in training but one continuously managed to cut everyone off and bump into us underwater. Wasn't a big issue at all, and once they are fully trained will probably be brilliant!
Would recommend Scuba Nation again for both courses and fun dives

11  Thank erinmelbourne2014
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husband and I did our Nat Geo Open Water course with Scuba Nation and it was an all round great experience. I was very anxious about some of the skills because of a diving mishap I had a year ago on my first ever dive. I told both our pool instructor (Tony) and our open water instructor (Damon) about my anxieties and they were incredibly reassuring, supportive, and helped me go at my own pace in order to complete the required skills without panicking. The divemasters-in-training (Liuxi and Emil) were also great. Liuxi made sure I kept warm enough by finding me an extra suit to layer up (I get cold easily!) and Emil helped me with some of my buoyancy issues. At all times I felt safe and that we were in experienced hands: the instructors did not take risks or rush things and this was very reassuring for me.
Our open water certification included an overnight trip on the dive boat. This was a lot of fun. Facilities on the boat are basic but very adequate, and the food the crew cooked was good and filling.
Thank you very much to Scuba Nation for helping me get over my fears and feel more confident as a diver. We would definitely recommend Scuba Nation to anyone who wants to dive in Cambodia.
I wrote a more thorough review of our open water experience here, if anyone wants to read:

8  Thank BonnieE2014
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I'd dived with Scuba Nation before and so knew their excellent reputation was well deserved. Right from the first meeting, the owners and staff look after you to ensure you get the most from the diving, but also from the overall experience. I highly recommend doing a liveaboard trip to get the most out of what's on offer.

4  Thank LimaLizard