“Discover Diving Course”

The Dive Shop Cambodia
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Only 5 Star Padi Dive Center in Cambodia that stays open all year round, Oue experienced guides and instructors will show you the best diving in Cambodia
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Discover Diving Course”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had a great experience with the Dive Shop in Sihanoukville. I did the one day Discover Diving course with Martin, organised without a hitch by email with Rachael. Martin was very professional and patient with us and gave me the skills and confidence I needed to get into the open water. They cater to all age groups, I'm a middle aged woman with no experience of diving, I was feeling the fear and doing it anyway. Now I want to go back to get PADI certification.

Visited January 2013

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Really good experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I did my open water course here and I really enjoyed it. Martin, my instructor, was really awesome. Felt that they were very professional and really knew what they were doing. Would recommend to anyone who visits Sihanoukville.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Siddhartha_das
New Delhi, India
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Instructor and excellent price!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had an amazing experience with the Dive Shop in October 2012. They are very professional and Dennis was really helpful in planning out everything!

I did the 1 day PADI discover course due to lack of time in Koh Rong. Dennis was my instructor for the day, and I can't praise him enough! He is an excellent instructor! Our group of four got all the attention they could expect.

The dive theory was taught well, and the confined water dive training went on very well. After a nice lunch, we went off to an open water dive (restricted to 12 meters) for over an hour. The visibility was not very good during October, but still we had a great time.

I would not hesitate to recommend the Dive Shop to anyone in Sihanoukville. Just do it!

Visited October 2012
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Back again”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

It's after 2 years my second time diving with the diving shop.It's a great team of diveinstructors/divemasters with a big know how and a great atmosphere. Last time I did my advance course and this time I just enjoyed the diving.For diving in cambodia it's definitely the place to be!

Bristol, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Professional and fun”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great experience with the Dive Shop. I got my PADI Open water in Oct 2012. They were very professional in organizing everything via email before my arrival. Then everything went very smoothly. I did the diving with Giorgio, great instructor. But also the rest of the crew seems to be so! They are very professional while not forgetting that diving must be fun! Also very committed and able to follow your pace. Super recommended.

Visited October 2012