Really a nice place to stay.
We booked a double room for two days. The room is big enough for us to spread our baggage. Bath room is clean and the hot water is provided all the time. The GH is not far from Ochheuteal Beach and have some very good restaurants around, serve varied of seafood BBQ at $4-8/dish. There is also a small super market nearby, you can get fruit juice,soft drink, bread and other daily stuff there at very reasonable price.
$44/night is a little bit overpriced. But it's peak season anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville