Stayed here 7 nights from 6th to 13th August 2013. We had a family size room next to the pool which was huge as there was only two of us is was a bit of over kill but was nice to have to the extra space. Room was clean , nice bathroom , beds a little hard for my liking , but that's pretty common with hotels in Asian countries . Had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay , easy walking to restaurants , beach and main tourist / entertainment areas. Danny at reception kept us laughing at all times with his great sense of humour . Gary the maintenance guy gave us some great tips on where to go what and see. Breakfast was fresh and tasty , loved the French toast , excellent coffee. In house massages were great , discount voucher received on arrival. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville