This was our second stay at Beach Club and we were very happy with our stay. The poolside family room was ideal for us, clean, comfortable and plenty of space. The staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful as always. The addition of the Spa with a range of treatments at reasonable prices was an added bonus. Some hilarious moments. We were part of a party of 13 with children aged from 5-12 and all of us were well looked after.
My only gripe was that we had arranged a taxi from Phnom Penh to the hotel for an agreed price. He was an hour late picking us up, visited various family members on the way and tried to charge an extra $5 over the agreed price because it was 'happy christmas'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville