The resort is owned by a Danish women who live on site. It all maintained and cared for as if it were her own home. Very neat and clean. Well kept and clean swimingpool. Many cozy corners to relax in and a pool table. Very cozy place with a good atmosphere of "a home away from home" serving good breakfast buffet.
Can highly recommend it to family with kids and to everybody else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville