We wanted to break up our trip and Kettleman City wasa good in between point. I don't see any other reason why you would stop and stay here. They hotel was updated, clean and had the perfect amount of space for our family of 5. The room was stated as a suite. It had 2 queen beds and a pull-out sofa. It was still one hotel room, no separate bedoom with a door or even a partial wall. There was a minifridge. They offer a breakfast that is one step above a continental breakfast. You can make waffles and there were eggs and bacon in addition to cereals, yogurt, fruit, juice and coffee. This set up is perfect for us because we have 3 children and everyoe can get something that they like. The front desk staff were very pleasant at check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites! As the halfway point between Sacramento and Los Angeles, our Kettleman City hotel is a favorite for frequent travelers and road trippers. You’ll enjoy easy access to Interstate 5, an electric car charging station and a friendly atmosphere to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. There’s RV and truck parking available in a gravel lot, plenty of space for your big rig or camping gear. Whether you’re simply passing through, need an extended stay or on an epic road trip, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Business travelers especially enjoy the quick commutes our Kettleman City hotel makes possible. Oil and construction workers depend on us to be their home away from home, and our helpful staff is always available to help business travelers with their unique needs. Just because you’re in town for work doesn’t mean you can’t squeeze in some leisure time, too. With so many top destinations nearby, it’s easy to make the most of any trip. Our Kettleman City hotel also features honeymoon suites, hot tub suites and family room suites. Is a romantic getaway in order? How about a little extra space for families on their annual trip? We’re the only in and out hotel within 100 miles, and we are always pet friendly because we understand that your furry friend is a must on some trips. We’re also the only hotel within 60 miles with a pool and hot tub. Nothing’s better after a long day of work or adventure than a rejuvenating soak in a hot tub, as employees of PG&E®, one of our frequent business guests, know. Our property is also close to Avenal and Coalinga State Prison, and we welcome many travelers with business to take care of at these locations. Whether it’s a meeting, event or vacation that brings you to this part of gorgeous California, where you stay can make or break your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kettleman City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel Kettleman City
- Kettleman City Best Western