Kettleman City is just a small cluster of gas stations and burger bars, with BW as one of the very few motels. The room was away from traffic noise (it looked out on to a blank wall close by), the beds OK, but the pllows were too stuffed to be comfortable. Bathroom fittings were rather worn and in need of attention. The breakfast selection was limited, but adequate. The main problem in the breakfast area was the very cramped space, not helped by two groups who had taken five of the tables for lengthy meetings and appeared not to care about the lack of space for other guests. Three of the eating places mentioned on the hotel's information had closed. OK and inexpensive for a one night stop-over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites! As the halfway point between Sacramento and Los Angeles, our Kettleman City hotel is a favorite for frequent travelers and road trippers. You’ll enjoy easy access to Interstate 5, an electric car charging station and a friendly atmosphere to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. There’s RV and truck parking available in a gravel lot, plenty of space for your big rig or camping gear. Whether you’re simply passing through, need an extended stay or on an epic road trip, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Business travelers especially enjoy the quick commutes our Kettleman City hotel makes possible. Oil and construction workers depend on us to be their home away from home, and our helpful staff is always available to help business travelers with their unique needs. Just because you’re in town for work doesn’t mean you can’t squeeze in some leisure time, too. With so many top destinations nearby, it’s easy to make the most of any trip. Our Kettleman City hotel also features honeymoon suites, hot tub suites and family room suites. Is a romantic getaway in order? How about a little extra space for families on their annual trip? We’re the only in and out hotel within 100 miles, and we are always pet friendly because we understand that your furry friend is a must on some trips. We’re also the only hotel within 60 miles with a pool and hot tub. Nothing’s better after a long day of work or adventure than a rejuvenating soak in a hot tub, as employees of PG&E®, one of our frequent business guests, know. Our property is also close to Avenal and Coalinga State Prison, and we welcome many travelers with business to take care of at these locations. Whether it’s a meeting, event or vacation that brings you to this part of gorgeous California, where you stay can make or break your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kettleman City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel Kettleman City
- Kettleman City Best Western