“New to us, but as burgers (snack food) go, pretty good”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2014

There are many places in the world that regard American hamburgers as a snack food invention, not to be confused with serious food. We were recommended by good friends to In-N-Out, for a Double-Double-Animal, and were fascinated to see what that might be. We certainly thought it was a cut above what the rest are offering.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Makes getting off the interstate worth it! In-N-Out is always a treat. I am a long time fan!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Ron-Solo
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I Love In & Out, where ever I am! On Christmas, my husband and I drove from the SF Bay Area to Los Angeles to see family. This trip was literally on Christmas. We began thinking about out Cheseburgers in Kettleman before we left San Jose. (It's roughly 1/2 the way). Well, many, many people were taking this drive with us as I 5 had lots of traffic and many cars pulled off where we did. Couldn't figure out why Mc Donald's parking lot was filled to overflowing but we needed to drive around it to get to In & out. We must be slow learners because I also couldn't figure out why In &Out parking lot was only 1/2 filled. After parking, we walked up and tried to open the door to find that it was closed for the holiday. That's fine but it would have been great to at least put a large sign on their window. many people parked and walked up, exactly as we had.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Picked up a large to go order for a group of coworkers and the service was great. I saw them slice potatoes and put them in the fryer for the french fries. It doesn't get much fresher than that

Reviewed October 9, 2013

What can I say about In and Out.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! its the best burger, fries and shakes....and great service.