“A cosy place”

Kern River Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Kernville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milan, Italy
“A cosy place”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food was good, especially the fish&chips. The IPA bier was excellent. The friendly service and good prices made our dinner very satisfactory.

Visited June 2013

Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
“Honest Micro Brewery”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had dinner and checked out all the beers. Sequoia is my personal favorite. Food was OK but the atmosphere is GREAT.
It's a MUST when visiting Kernville.

Visited July 2013
Whittier
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing beer and food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We love this place! we eat here everytime we come to Kernville. If you want a fantastic brewed beer and a burger this is the place. We love every beer they make. The people are friendly and fun! We are always very impressed with this place!

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, CA
“Beer very good, food just ok”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate dinner here Memorial Day weekend. The beer was excellent, and made the meal worth it. My burger was fine, cooked well, etc. My wife's pulled pork tasted odd. Something in the sauce/seasoning was just strange. Go for the beer. Stick to burgers if you eat there.

• Visited May 2013
Onyx, California
“This Place Needs to be More Customer-Focused”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The beers that are brewed here are very good, but every time I have tried to order a burger cooked the way I like it (medium rare, or at least medium), I am told they will not cook them anyway other than well done. I expect this from McD's, but not a local brew pub. They always say it has to do with E. Coli.

Really? If they are that concerned about E. Coli bacteria in their ground meat, they should get a different meat purveyor, or grind it themselves. Not a valid argument, as far as I'm concerned.

I suggest, grab a beer or two, then go across the street to the Sierra Gateway Market's BBQ trailer and get a tri-tip sandwich.

Visited May 2013