“A great breakfast in Kernville”
Review of Cheryl's Diner

Cheryl's Diner
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Kernville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a great breakfast here. It's a classic diner which gives his best for breakfast.

I had a sweet breakfast; pancakes, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee. The service was good and kind; I didn't wait much for having my pancakes, which were fluffy and good. I irrigated them with maple syrup, pretty awesome.

I recommend this place for breakfast!

1  Thank Degustatore00

Reviewed November 20, 2012

You always have a good time at Cheryl's Diner. It is chock full of local delicacies, try one of their fresh pies!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Even when the place is full the service is good and the food is outstanding. This is a breakfast place, open early, with a good selection.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It seems very popular but I was not impressed by the pancakes not sure about the batter it was not the best I have had and they did not have whipped butter just these little tiny butter containers which I had to use many and the syrup really absorbed fast they were very dry. My friend liked her waffle though and actually it looked good. So make wise choices and leave the pancakes alone.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled into Cheryl's just before closing. We were greeted with a friendly smile and it only got better from there. The short order food was excellent, the root beer floor even better. So good that the next morning we went back for breakfast, which again, was outstanding! Don't pass up on Cheryl's because of one or two less than perfect reviews, you'll be missing out.