“Huge breakfasts!”

Cracked Egg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Kernville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Don't let the place scare you. It's not spotless and could use some paint. But the food, prices and service are truly decent. Locals place for sure. Try the bisquits and gravy. You won't need to eat again all day!

1  Thank gt2hvit

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Food was good & very affordable. My husband had breakfast at 1pm & I had a chicken sandwitch. Service was quick. I think most the locals go to this place they seemed to know each other. Its hidden on a side street of the main businesses. It looks like its part of a Ice cream parler but its not.

1  Thank Rhonda D
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very quaint little cafe. Great service and food. We will be going back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Five of us ate here September 24, just passing through. Yummy food, good coffee, free refills even on the children's milk. Our plates were hot, like those used for serving steaks, so our breakfast was not cold before finished eating. They allowed the children to share an order of french toast & served each of the them their share on their own plates. The staff was attentive as well as friendly. You must eat here, you can find them on The Big Blue Road in Kernville.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went up for a car show October 13, 2012 and decided to try the Cracked Egg Cafe. Pleasantly surprised. I ordered a bacon and avacado skillet and it came with a large biscuit with gravy. Very large portions and pretty good. I really would have liked the biscuit to have come with the gravy on the side but all the waitress asked was if I wanted gravy with the biscuit. Only complaint would have to be that my husband wanted the chicken fried steak and eggs but the chicken fried steak was frozen...they had been cooked the day before and they had forgotten to get them from the freezer. Other than that breakfast was pretty good and we would visit again when in the area.