Corral Creek Lodge(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$125
The Kern Lodge(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Kernville Inn(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$95
$91
Kern Riverfront Lodge(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$141
$119
Sequoia Lodge(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
$260
Piazza's Pine Cone Inn(Kernville)(Great Value!)
$130
Barewood Inn & Suites(Wofford Heights)
$102
TripAdvisor
All reviewskern riveracross the bridgewould stay here againbeddogs
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Very comfortable rooms in a 100 year old lodge/motel. Large bedroom with lovely furniture, TV, microwave, frig., etc.

Service is great by family owners/operators. Very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Martinibill
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We have stayed at the Riverview Lodge several times now. When we first came to Kernville with friends we all stayed in another motel nearby which had a nice pool, but it's owners were not as personable as the owners of the Riverview Lodge. We usually go with a group of friends, and it is a race to see who gets to stay at the Riverview Lodge and who has to stay elsewhere in town. We love the rooms with the rustic ambiance and John and Annette are so welcoming! Coffee on the porch in the morning sittin' in a rocking chair is so relaxing. Afternoon's on the beach, awesome.
How often do the owners of a motel come sit and chat with you? Never anywhere else I've stayed!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank llb5515
Reviewed July 7, 2010

River View Lodge has been a cozy, homey, and relaxing escape for my family and me. My husband, 2 sons (8 and 18), and I were trying to find a rustic, peaceful retreat after camping in 65 mph winds. You know, a place to hang out with my family in the sun (with no wind), fish, and relax. So, while enjoying breakfast at Cheryl's diner, we asked our waitress where we could find such a place. She immediately suggested River View Lodge, right across the street. So off we go to see if 'there's any room at the Inn"....2 rooms left......thank you Lord. The coziness of the room struck me.....incense cedar walls and ceiling, lace curtains, and a WONDERFUL pillow-top bed. My husband and I actually awoke pain-free in our backs for the first time in ages. The landscaping is lush with bird-feeders beckoning the various birds in the area.
The beach off the lodge is spacious and calm......perfect for my 8-year-old son to fish independently, while still being in sight and close by. My 18-year-old loves to walk around town, meet new people, and fish on River View Lodge's beach.
John and Annette are wonderful hosts and are always generous with lots of fishing tips!!!!
I get weepy when we leave to head back to the LA area......then I plan the next trip and feel much better.
Just know, if you are at River View Lodge and we are not...... we are very jealous. :)

~The LaGorio Family

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This is a great family location! You can watch the kids from the Lodge playing in the river. The fishing was awesome!!! My husband and I caught our limit with in a couple hours on the lake and enjoyed our catch for dinner that night! The fireworks show was so much fun! The rooms are clean and the hospitality is second to none! We will be return guests for years to come! Thank you Riverview Lodge staff!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank mattstwins
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I knew better than to expect anything more than basic comfort but when we got into the room and saw the bedspreads had disgusting stains on them and then, to top it off, the toilet seat was broken, that was it. Unfortunately, we had to stay for the two nights we booked but will never recommend or stay there again. If the price had been $50/night I would have understood but at over $100/night, that was ridiculous. We were promised the seat would be fixed while we were rafting but, NO - the only good thing was the location to the rafting - that was perfect. Camping would have been much better (& cheaper)

• Stayed: June 2010