“Amazing People, Amazing Food!!”
Review of Doce Lunas - CLOSED

Doce Lunas
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The staff are wonderful, the owners obviously love what they do! I've had many items off of the menu and this is my favorite go to restaurant, driving from Santa Rosa on a regular basis. Their crab cakes have ruined me for crab cakes anywhere else! I love bringing friends to see my absolute favorite restaurant whenever I can, including having brought several friends for birthdays and other celebrations. :)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The lamb shanks were superb. Only problem was, my husband ordered them and I had something else as the waitress said the lamb shanks contained gluten. I shouldn't have listened, what I ordered was not nearly as good!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I live in Sonoma and had heard about Doce Lunas for years, but didn't get around to trying it until this month. I've eaten lunch twice and dinner once. All visits featured exceptional food.

Went with friends all three times, and everyone was pleased with the food.

Try the home made potato chips with blue cheese as an appetizer. So good. Onion rings are nice, too -- not at all greasy. I tried a fried green tomato appetizer (a special) and it was out of this world. Really the best I've tasted. A mixed grill soup was hearty. Salads are nice. The egg scramble skillets are good with potatoes and toast.

I'm not a meat-eater, but one friend raves about the veal cordon bleu. It's a special, but they've had it all three times we've been there - and he's ordered it all three times. Big serving, great potato pancake, and perfectly cooked veggies accompany.

The food is great, but do save room for dessert. You MUST have the sticky toffee pudding. The best ever. Served with ice cream. And you can buy a container of it to go to enjoy at home.

Prices are reasonable, portions are ample, service is friendly and efficient. Just a great place.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was not heading anywhere specific just driving around wine country, it was lunch time so I put in my phone to search for nearby restaurants & I ended up here. It was fabulous! I sat out on the patio & had a crab cake sandwich & mimosa. The food was so good & so fresh and the atmosphere that day was so relaxing.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were driving back from Healdsburg and were going to stop at the Paradise Rides winery tasting room on the highway just north of Sonoma. Decided to have lunch first and spotted Doce Lunas next door. Glad we stopped. We have a nice lunch in the outdoor patio. The food and service were excellent. All the produce is locally sourced.

We will be having dinner there the next time we are in the area.