Tripadvisor
Kenwood
Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Kenwood
from $199.75
from $399.00
from $129.00
from $134.00
More Info
All reviews pizza gelato italian wines great food wine tasting wine club italian style ribs chocolate shop tasting room prosciutto became members look forward salad great visit favorite winery great winery
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Great winery and experience. Wines are predominantly Italian varietal based but flavorful and easy to drink and enjoy. Looking forward to returning.

Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi There,

Thank you for reviewing my Family's Winery. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Varietals we offer here.

Hope to see you back soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I visited several vineyards in Napa and Sonoma on this trip and thoroughly enjoyed this one. Maybe it was the beautiful architecture of the building and grounds, or the amazing brick oven pizza that we enjoyed for lunch...or maybe it was the gelato that proved to be the perfect sweet treat to round out our meal. It could have been the perfect Prosecco that kicked off our tasting (which I purchased) or the subsequent selection of 4 additional wines (2 of which I purchased). Whatever it was, it was perfect and was an awesome way to cap my trip. Oh...I also joined the VJB wine club...so there!

Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi There,

Thank you for your wonderful review and Welcome to the Family! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our Property, food, and Italian Varietals we offer here.

Looking forward to your next visit to the Valley.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Wine so delicious I became a member! Food Amazing, had the ribs, cheese, salami, avocado flat bread, pizzas. Will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Hi There!

Thank you for your review and Welcome to the Family! I'm glad to hear you appreciate the Italian Varietals we offer and indulged in our food.

Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

So we have been visiting VJB with friends for a couple of years now. Always getting some red wine and pizza, enjoying the sun on the patio in the summer, or the warmth of the tasting room in the winter. This year it was time to become members ourselves. Our host was patient, kind and flexible. The wine was delicious. As new members, we ate upstairs, with more exclusive splashes of wine in our glasses. A wonderful visit.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi There!

Thank you for the review and Welcome to the Family...finally! So glad to hear that you have been enjoying the Property all this time and you were able to utilize the Club Room this visit.

Hope to see you out on the Piazza soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2019

We had three generations that were all treated wonderfully by the tasting room and wine club staff. The wine was so good we signed up for wine club. The food was awesome and the ambiance was welcoming.

Date of experience: December 2019

Hi There,

Thank you for your review and Welcome to the Family! I'm glad to hear you and your loved ones enjoyed yourselves. When my Father and I built the Property we wanted to create a space for people of all ages to enjoy.

Hope to see you back soon!