See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2009

On a wine county trip last year, we opted to travel within a modest budget so we would be able to simply sleep, wash and get to our destinations without distractions and fancy amenities that we didn't need. The Creekside Lodge was perfect! The staff operates with an "honor system" attitude - very laid back and relaxed. Just what we needed after a two hour drive from San Francisco. The rooms were clean and fresh linens greeted us. We needed a non-smoking room, and although there was an initial mix-up, we were invited to move asap. Yes, it is a modest establishment, but the sound of birds and babbling creek greeted us in the morning - and traffic sounds (in spite of being situated near a large intersection) were minimal. It was Memorial Day weekend - so we were very pleased at the quiet all around!! We will return again this year and look forward to staying at Creekside. (If we had wanted to pay $300. a night for a room, we would stay in San Fran!) We truly enjoyed our more budget accommodations, and relished in the peaceful visit that Creekside offers its visitors! See you later in 2009!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WindyWishes
Reviewed February 8, 2009

This location met my expectations. The rooms were last updated 15 or so years ago, but things were clean. The bed was pretty comfy as far as hotel beds go. I did not have a problem with water pressure as mentioned in a previous review. (Water is colored some by mineral deposits - but that's normal.) However, the ice machine was broken. I will return if we visit the area again.

• Stayed: February 2009
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank luvsfordpower
Reviewed August 17, 2008

I booked a room for (2) adults w/one bed which was quoted @ $86.11. I asked if they had any rooms with 2 beds avaialble. They did not have any, but said they would put me on the list. They called me back later to say that they did have a room with (2) beds available and they would book it for me....BUT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE COST. When I arrived they showed me at the price of $120 and booked me having (3) adults. Since there were no more rooms availble and the owner Chris was not availble, I had no choice but to take the room. Next moring I tallked to the owner Chris. She said she would look into what happened. Chris called me later that day and said she can give me a $10 credit and then she hung up on me.

Also, the room itself was ok...... had bugs in it and was not very clean.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jbist73
Reviewed March 22, 2006

I rented several rooms for family members, during a family reunion. We wanted to stay at a central location, and one that we did not have to pay for more nights than we needed due to concert season. When our family memeber started arriving, the staff was unfriendly, and not helpful. The rooms were clean, which was nice, but the water pressure was terrible. My mother said she had to spend ten minuts just rinsing the soap out of her hair. I live in the area and drive by the motel everyday on my way to work, and I can tell you that there are hardly ever any cars parked in front of the motel. I think that if they are going to increase there business, they need to step up there costomer service, and do something about the water.

• Stayed: August 2005