“Beautiful Slice of Heaven”
other travelers have booked this property
Get the boat ready......
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Get the boat ready......
Steps down to the garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JeffRadi
Cotati, United States
“Beautiful Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Beautiful views, lovely landscapes, extremely private and a very relaxing environment.

It has all the amenities you would expect, and everything is in in pristine condition. From the interior, to the kitchen, to the exterior landscaping. Everything was clean, and well laid out.

Rooms we spacious and extremely comfortable.

If you need to contact the owner, make sure you DO NOT text to the listed cell phone. Either email or call. We tried to reach-out twice, but got no response.

But regardless, this is a stunning home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 14, 2018
Thank you so much for your feed back. However I am Sorry if you did not get a response from me. I am always on call due to nature of the services my company provides therefore I answer every text or call 24/7 and my cell phone is always next to my ears. I wonder how I could have missed your texts. Just to make sure you had the right number my cell is: 408 489 9753. I apologize for that anyway but I never received your text. Cheers
alan k
“Great laske view”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Comfortable home with a great view of the lake from inside living room, kitchen, and deck. Well furnished and fully equipped. The wine and crackers added a nice touch. The home's location right off Point Lakeview Rd made it very convenient.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 14, 2017
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a good experience. We welcome our guests suggestions and try to make their stay a memorable one.
Hope to see you back,

Mina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing