Reverse Creek Lodge
June Lake Villager(June Lake)(Great Value!)
$115
$145
June Lake Motel(June Lake)(Great Value!)
$104
$249
TripAdvisor
Mammoth Mountain Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
$154
$129
Orbitz.com
Heidelberg Inn(June Lake)
TripAdvisor
June Lake Pines(June Lake)
The Haven(June Lake)
Boulder Lodge(June Lake)
  • Pool
All reviewsgas bbqthe kitchenmono lakefour nightsone nightframe chaletspots and panshot watera great place to staylonger staymany yearsjune mountainbeds were comfortableking bedski areashort driveparking lot
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Totally enjoyed four nights in Cabin #4. Plenty of room for two adults. So nice to have a full kitchen as well as a BBQ grill to use. This was our base for day trips to Yosemite through the Tioga Pass, Reno and the wonderful historical town of Bodie. Everything was clean. The cabins are off the June Lake Loop, so there is no traffic noise. The only complaint was mosquitos, which the owners have no control over and nothing that a little Off couldn't handle. We would definitely stay here again if we're back up in that area!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sweetkeys
Reviewed January 1, 2011

My husband and I have stayed in various cabins and chalets for many years and have always been happy with our stay. Dave and his family do a wonderful job. We have on occasion stayed in other establishments, but always find our way back to Reverse Creek. Lovely secluded cabins, all the basics, clean and reasonably priced. Love it!!! We love cabin 5 when it's just the two of us.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank queenbeelunchlady
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My husband and 2 kids (ages 13 and 14) stayed at the Reverse Creek Lodge during spring break. We picked this location over others in the June Lake area because of the price and because we wanted a kitchen in order to eat in and save money.

The cabin fit the bill in both regards - it was cheap (for the high spring break travel season) and the kitchen was adequate enough that we had meals in. The cabin itself (#4) was small - 2 bedrooms, a small living/dining room and kitchen - but we did not spend a lot of time in it, as most of our time was spent on the slopes just about a mile away. The beds were comfortable, the linens provided and the kitchen appropriately stocked with misc pots/pans/coffee maker, etc. There was one TV in the main living room equipped with cable TV, plus high speed internet was provided. "Rustic" would be an apt description of the surroundings. The owners cleared the roadways in and out of the complex so that getting to the main road wasn't difficult, even after 8-9" of snow one night.

I would stay there again, but would probably chose a larger cabin just so we felt we had a little more breathing room.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank LAW1558
Reviewed March 30, 2010

December, 2009 was our 5th Christmas at Reverse Creek Lodge. It is a significant part of our Christmas traditions, and has been the source of many beautiful memories. I love the quaintness of it. We love that we can walk out the door, and there is a hillside for the kids to sled down, within just a few steps. It's sweetly decorated for Christmas by the Naadens, but we always bring more decorations, along with our gifts, and put our own touches on it. The beds are amazingly comfortable and warm. The fireplace provides warmth throughout the cabin, and a nice ambiance. While some may not like the close quarters, being close to family is what the holidays are about, for us! :) If you like room service and someone to make your bed and change the linens daily, this is not the place for you. But the price is fantastic, and we save even more by making most or all of our meals in the well-equipped kitchen. We started going when our son was just 2 years old, and our daughter has only ever known Christmas in this cabin (I have a fantastic picture of her, taking a bath in the cabin's kitchen sink! :)). I cannot say enough good things.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank MikeDiana99
Reviewed December 28, 2009

We usually stay in Mammoth and hardly ever make reservations because we like to see the accomodations first, plus I usually check on Trip Advisor. This time since it was the high season during Christmas most of Mammoth was booked by families and the price just wasn't worth the accomodations offered. We decided to try June Lake because we had heard it was smaller, less hectic and less expensive. I had gone on some of the reviews before we left so I had a couple of places in mind. Our first stop was the Double Eagle Resort.Beautiful place but sadly all booked up for what we needed. The receptionist, Lisa was kind enough to make a few phone calls, one of them being Reverse Creek. We drove right down there and was met by a very friendly man(David,owner) Immediately liked his personalty. He was very straight forward,honest and told us we might not be happy with the cabin because it was considered quite small. We followed him down a little road to the back cabin(#9) up against the hillside. We walked in and I immediately fell in love with the quaintness and cozy feeling the cabin had. David said his family takes care of everything in the cabins and you could tell that he was very proud of the work he had done in the construction of the cabins themselves. Anyway the cabins have everything you would need to cook. The bed was comfortable like the last reviewer said but I still put my topper on it because I like it super soft. We have a nice little tv(plenty),internet and a gas fireplace. The cabin was decorated for Christmas so you could tell there was a woman's touch. We're still here so I still have to ask him about the cleaning of the cabin,but I think you just have to make sure the kitchen is clean and put the dirty linen in the basket. I'll write a secondary review if needed. In the summer I'm sure there would be a complaint about the views because the cabins sit pretty far back in the woods,but for us in the winter we loved it,plus that's the whole reason you go up to the mountains is to get out and explore what's around. For the price I'd definitely stay here again. The skiing was awesome,no crowds. We went cross country skiing also and didn't have to pay the fees to ski like you do at Tamarack. We also ate at Carson Peake Inn (delicious),excellent service and bought a Mystery Novel from our waiter who wrote it. I finished it in 2 days. FUN FUN. This was a long review but I didn't want to forget anything. Genuine relaxation and spectacular Holiday getaway.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple